Dexter Wallpaper for Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 (1440x1280)
How to set the wallpaper for Galaxy S3 (Android)
To set a wallpaper on Android, just open the image, push and hold it until the menu pops up, then choose "set as wallpaper."
Or, to set a saved wallpaper, do the following:
- Download the image above. It will automatically go to your downloads folder.
- Press your Menu key or push and hold the desktop, this will bring up a list of options that will include "Wallpaper."
- Tap Wallpaper. Your screen will now show the three wallpaper options.
- Choose Gallery. It will bring you to all of your saved images.
- Once you find and your saved wallpaper, select the portion of the image to set as the background.
- tap "crop" to the Set Wallpaper button.
- Exit out of the application to view your background!